Saturday, April 24, 2010

Well, this is a new experience for me, one to celebrate a new phase in my life that will be starting soon. I am retiring as of July 1 from 27 years of teaching. I will finally have time to do the things I love to do - sewing, quilting, crocheting, knitting, etc. In other words, all things crafty!! In the past summer was the only time I could do these things.

I have been reading and yearning to do lots of the things I see on other blogs and now I will have the time. I hope to keep up this blog with news of what is going on and what is happening in my life and that of my family.

2 comments:

  1. I'm new at this too. Here's to us newbies!

    Have you come up with any ideas as to what you are going to do?

    My thoughts are now confused. I've been looking at all of these talented stitchers and I realize what I had planned is NOT even remotely close to what the others are doing. So, do I stick with my plan or change it?

    Anyway, welcome! Smiles and winks - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! It will be a joy to create, won't it? :)

    ReplyDelete